Prescription Discount Card
The AMAC Prescription Discount Card is a free program for AMAC members who are uninsured or under insured. If you normally pay cash for your prescription medication and would like to lower your prescription costs, enroll now.
The AMAC Prescription Discount Card is an easy way to help you and your family with all your prescription drug needs. Instantly receive average savings of up to 80%* on drug prices through our nationwide network of over 59,000 pharmacies, including major chains and community pharmacies. Your actual savings may vary depending on the medication and the pharmacy you use.
To Use at Participating Pharmacies:
- Take your prescription to a participating pharmacy. All brand name and generic drugs are included.
- One card automatically covers all family members at no cost.
- Show your card to the pharmacist every time you fill a prescription not covered by your insurance or excluded from Medicare Part D.
- Discounts are given at the time of purchase. Pay the entire cost of the drug, once discount is applied. There is no need to submit receipts.
To Enroll in the Mail Order Pharmacy:
- Call Member Services at 800-611-6193 to enroll in our convenient mail order program.
- We guarantee quality assurance using our 7-point test on every prescription before mailing.
- Standard Shipping is free.