Quality Protection for What You Collect!
Your collector car makes a statement and it’s not “turn right at the next corner.” Sure it won’t prevent you from getting lost, but at least it will never get lost in today’s automotive sea of sameness. A car as unique as yours deserves insurance coverage that’s just as unique: American Collectors Insurance.
As an American Collectors’ customer, you can be sure your collector vehicle has the best coverage available. Your investment will be well-protected by a policy that has been designed specifically for collectors.
The collector coverage you want:
- Agreed Value Coverage– Pays the vehicle’s full insured value (less any deductible) in the event of total loss.
- Flexible Mileage Plans– The days of a one-size-fits-all plan are over. Now you can select the mileage plan that best fits your needs (2,500; 5,000; or our exclusive “Freedom Tier”).
- Towing & Labor for Collectors (TLC) Plan. A very reasonably priced towing plan designed for collectors.
- Discounts- All AMAC members get a 5% discount off of the total premium (not available in: AK, CA, FL, NY & TN). Additionally, you may be entitled to receive other discounts for multi-vehicle policies, security and safety features, and for completing certified driving course training.
- A “Real Person” Guarantee- Say hello to a pleasant, licensed collector specialist during business hours — even Saturday. Say goodbye to confusing phone menus and unbearable waits.
- Unmatched Claims Service- Our claim reps are friendly, prompt, knowledgeable and honest. If you ever have a claim, we’ll make the process as smooth as possible.
Does my vehicle qualify?
Collector vehicles must:
- Be an additional collector vehicle and not one of the household’s regular use cars.
- Be driven on a limited basis, not as a daily driver.
- Be kept in an enclosed, locked garage (alternate garaging options may be available, e.g. carports within gated communities and common garages).
Do I qualify?
In order to qualify for our outstanding protection and affordable rates, drivers must have:
- At least 5 years of licensed driving experience.
- A good driving record – no more than one moving violation or one at-fault accident within the last 3 years (up to 2 per household).
- One regular use vehicle for every licensed driver in the household (exceptions may be made for full-time students and retired couples).
We’re also looking for passionate members who surround themselves with possessions that often mean more to them than a dollar value. From Coins to stamps, Comic books to kaleidoscopes, AMAC members collect almost everything. As an American Collectors’ customer, you can be sure your collectibles have the best coverage available.
Does my Collectible Collection qualify?
Examples of Collectibles that we insure are (but not limited to):
Collectible(s) means bona fide objects of art or rarity which have historic value or artistic merit. The essential feature being that the value of the property is greater than its utility value.
Collections must be privately owned.
Coverage is not available for jewelry, watches, furniture or fine art.
Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST & Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
Program features and availability vary by state and other underwriting criteria may apply. Please contact American Collectors Insurance for additional information.