Sponsored by Vacations By Rail
History has shown us many great duos that go together like peanut butter and jelly, but rail & river cruise tours could be the best yet. Here are five reasons why this dynamic pair needs to top your bucket list.
- Rail & river cruise vacations provide the best of both worlds. There’s no need to choose between a land tour or cruise vacation when you can have both neatly packaged into one well-planned itinerary. Each vacation features memorable train journeys, endearing destinations, and five-star cruises along Europe’s famous waterways.
- Get a new perspective of Europe’s breathtaking scenery, historic cities, and charming towns from the river and the rails, allowing guests to fully immerse themselves in the region through which they are traveling. Revel in guided city tours, wine tastings, and castle explorations as well as time at leisure to explore independently.
- On a rail & river cruise vacation, luxury comes standard from state-of-the-art ships featuring large staterooms, modern amenities, and gourmet cuisine to inclusive touring and stays in deluxe hotels.
- From the mighty Rhine and iconic Danube to delightful rivers in France and Portugal, you can find an expansive collection of rail & river cruise itineraries that showcase the best of Europe. Across the continent, stunning rivers and tributaries set a picture-perfect backdrop for your grand adventure. Whether you enjoy being surrounded by nature, modern cities, or towns shrouded in centuries of history, Europe’s rivers provide the perfect view.
- Every aspect of the journey is hand-selected for your comfort and enjoyment: the five-star river cruise ship, the most desirable ports of call, onboard enrichment and entertainment, immersive rail journeys, and authentic local experiences.
See where rail & river cruise can take you. Contact Vacations By Rail, North America’s leading provider of global rail vacations and European river cruises. Call a rail specialist on 877-231-5251 or visit www.vacationsbyrail.com/amac.
I have no desire to visit europe. Some guy or gal related to me decided to escape that mess on a wooden boat, take the risks and I stand to respect that. Now if you want to go the USA west, I’ll be the first in line
Can’t afford it. I lost all my money investing in FTX.
very appreciated. Thank you