Brookdale Senior Living
BENEFITS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Caring for the ones you love can be stressful, but you don’t have to go it alone. In fact, an estimated 43.5 million US adults provided unpaid care in the last year*. Thanks to AMAC, you have access to benefits you can use to help your family member find a home that meets their needs. With these discounts, you may find that a senior living community is more affordable than you thought.
- 7.5% off Independent Living, Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care.
- 10% off private-duty home care.
- Special offers on Assisted Living respite care; rates vary by community.
Our services include Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory care, as well as Skilled Nursing and supportive home care options such as Hospice, Outpatient Therapy and Home Health. If you or someone you love could benefit from the care of a Brookdale community, please visit Brookdale.com/AMAC.
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Aging alone is hard, it’s even harder as our nation experiences this unprecedented health crisis. Please know that we are still here to serve you and hope to be a resource as you navigate senior care options. In light of social distancing guidelines, we have some new ways to connect with you, including:
- Virtual tours of communities via Zoom, Skype or FaceTime
- Webinars and health topic presentations
- Hosted virtual meetings
- Content resources for wellbeing
Brookdale is committed to the health and safety of our residents, associates and families. That’s why In addition to following our existing communicable disease outbreak protocols, we’ve implemented additional precautionary measures:
- Providing communities with the tools needed to monitor residents’ health to help detect possible health issues before symptoms manifest.
- Utilizing the Johns Hopkins COVID-19 tracking system to monitor COVID-19 outbreaks.
- Updated and enhanced the cleaning protocols at our communities to address COVID-19.
- Video calling tools like FaceTime and Skype for residents and families are encouraged to combat social isolation and loneliness.
If you would like to learn more about how we’re responding to COVID-19, including a message from our CEO, please visit Brookdale.com/together.
Disclaimer: Visit Brookdale.com/AMAC for complete offer details. Services and availability vary by location. Contact your local community for a complete list of offerings.