Why include AMAC in your Marketing Plan?
Every 7 seconds someone in the U.S. is turning 50, making the 50+ demographic the sweet spot of our generation, and every marketer’s dream.
AMAC members are the epitome of this demographic
We have established ourselves as THE alternative to AARP; offering unique discounts to our members and through advocacy for seniors in Washington.
AMAC members have a voice, as they essentially dictate our “marching orders,” making them particularly loyal. This coupled with exponential membership growth creates a one-of-a-kind business opportunity
AMAC boasts over 90% repeat advertisers.
Paid membership – over 75% renewal rate
What does this mean for you?
- Quantified loyal audience = ad believability
- Brand loyalty = higher than average response rate
- Continuous growth = exposure to new prospects = NEW Customers
- Directly mailed to all AMAC members, represented in all 50 states
- Published Quarterly
- Available on our website: www.amac.us/resources
- Ratio Ad/Edit 40/60% ensures ad visibility
Volume VII Content Themes
|Issue||Orders Due||Materials Due||In Homes|
|1||Jan. 11, 2013||Jan. 11, 2013||Feb. 27, 2013|
|2||Mar. 29, 2013||Apr. 5, 2013||May 29, 2013|
|3||June 28, 2013||July 5, 2013||Aug. 28, 2013|
|4||Sept. 27, 2013||Oct. 4, 2013||Nov. 27, 2013|
Gia Ricottone, Director of Advertising & Affiliate Sales
5 ORVILLE DRIVE, SUITE 400, BOHEMIA, NY 11716 – [email protected] – 888.262.2006 x1011