Why include AMAC in your Marketing Plan?
Every 7 seconds someone in the U.S. is turning 50, making the 50+ demographic the sweet spot of our generation, and every marketer’s dream.
AMAC members are the epitome of this demographic
We have established ourselves as THE alternative to AARP; offering unique discounts to our members and through advocacy for seniors in Washington.
AMAC members have a voice, as they essentially dictate our “marching orders,” making them particularly loyal. This coupled with exponential membership growth creates a one-of-a-kind business opportunity
AMAC boasts over 90% repeat advertisers.
Paid membership – over 75% renewal rate
What does this mean for you?
- Quantified loyal audience = ad believability
- Brand loyalty = higher than average response rate
- Continuous growth = exposure to new prospects = NEW Customers
- Directly mailed to all AMAC members, represented in all 50 states
- Published Quarterly
- Available on our website: www.amac.us/resources
- Ratio Ad/Edit 40/60% ensures ad visibility
Volume VII Content Themes
|Issue||Orders Due||Materials Due||In Homes|
|1||Jan. 7, 2014||Jan. 7, 2014||Feb. 14, 2014|
|2||Mar. 28, 2014||Apr. 4, 2014||May 16, 2014|
|3||Jun. 27, 2014||Jul. 3, 2014||Aug. 15, 2014|
|4||Sep. 26, 2014||Oct. 3, 2014||Nov. 14, 2014|
Gia Ricottone, Director of Advertising & Affiliate Sales
5 ORVILLE DRIVE, SUITE 400, BOHEMIA, NY 11716 – [email protected] – 888.262.2006 x1011