Washington, D.C. – Today in Atlanta, U.S. Senate Democrats are conducting a field hearing as part of their ongoing attempt to force a federal takeover of U.S. elections. Democrats continue to falsely allege widespread discrimination and voter suppression akin to the Civil War and Jim Crow-era laws, even after the Supreme Court recently ruled that basic election integrity measures passed in Arizona are not discriminatory.
According to a new poll completed on July 14th, over two-thirds of Georgians support the key provision of Georgia’s new voter integrity law.
- 67% of likely voters support Georgia’s requirement that voters include a copy of their photo I.D. or other documentation in order to cast an absentee ballot by mail, with a majority (55%) strongly supporting it.
- The provision has broad, bi-partisan appeal with 95% of Republicans, 59% of Independents, and 39% of Democrats.
- An overwhelming 84% of Hispanic or Latino support the provision, while support among African Americans (45%) is virtually split with a plurality opposing (49%) when accounting for margin of error.
National Chairman of the Election Transparency Initiative and former Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli issued the following statement:
“Democrats have manufactured a myth of widespread voter suppression to block states from making their elections more transparent and accountable, and takeover our elections. In truth, thanks to sustained long-term efforts, in 2021 it is easier to register and vote now than at any point in American history no matter the color of your skin. This is a measure of progress of which we should all be proud, but the reality Democrats can’t admit is that voter I.D. inspires confidence in elections in which it is easy to vote and hard to cheat – these are commonsense principles that regular voters regardless of party and race understand. Poll after poll shows voter I.D. is a widely popular tool supported overwhelmingly by all groups of voters.
“Make no mistake, Democrats are telling Georgians how to think and what to do. They want to override the laws enacted by their state legislators and let the Biden administration veto new laws they don’t like. We’re witnessing an attempted federal power grab aimed at silencing millions of American voices for partisan gain – it must be rejected so every American vote can count fairly and openly.”
With polling continuing to demonstrate the popularity of voter I.D. as a commonsense tool to protect fair, secure, and transparent elections voters can trust, even The Washington Post was recently forced to give Rep. James Clyburn “FOUR PINOCCHIOS” regarding his false claim that “no Democrat has ever been against voter I.D.”
What do real Jim Crow laws look like? Ken Cuccinelli recently explained for the Senate Judiciary Committee.
Poll after poll shows voter I.D. is a widely popular tool supported by voters:
- A February 2, 2021 Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll found that 74% of Georgia voters support voter I.D. for casting absentee ballots.
- Polling released earlier this year by the Honest Elections Project showed 77% of voters, including strong majorities of Republicans (92%), Independents (75%), and Democrats (63%) all support requiring voter ID. 64% of Black voters, 77% of Hispanics, and 76% of low-income voters reject the notion that presenting a form of ID at the ballot-box is a “burden.”
- Rasmussen found 75% of likely U.S. voters say that showing a photo I.D. to vote is necessary for a “fair and secure election process,” while separate polling from Rasmussen found that 85% of registered voters said it is “common sense” to require photo I.D.
- According to a Monmouth University poll, 4 in 5 Americans (80%) support requiring voters to show photo identification in order to cast a ballot, while just 18% oppose.
- The Washington Examiner reported that “voter ID, a major component of Georgia’s new election law, is popular among people despite criticism about the measure from Democratic leaders, according to recent polls.”
- According to an April Pew Research Center survey, 76% of Americans, including 61% of Democrats, favor “requiring all voters to show government-issued photo identification to vote.”
- Polling from the Associated Press “found bipartisan agreement on requiring all voters to provide photo identification at their polling place — something that more than a dozen mostly Republican-led states have implemented…. Overall, 72% are in favor of requiring voters to provide photo identification to vote, while just 13% are opposed. Ninety-one percent of Republicans and 56% of Democrats are in favor.”
The Election Transparency Initiative, a partnership between American Principles Project (APP) and the national pro-life group Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List), was organized to combat H.R. 1/S. 1 and advocate for state-based election reforms that voters can trust.
Reprinted with Permission from - Election Transparency Initiative by - ETI Team
We hope you've enjoyed this article. While you're here, we have a small favor to ask...
Support AMAC Action. Our 501 (C)(4) advances initiatives on Capitol Hill, in the state legislatures, and at the local level to protect American values, free speech, the exercise of religion, equality of opportunity, sanctity of life, and the rule of law.Donate Now
There is no voter suppression, only Democratic party voter obsession. Their plan is to get every vote, legal or illegal, to stay in power. Do you know anyone personally who was refused their legal right to vote ? NO, and neither does anyone else.
There is NO such thong as a “democrat party” stop using the term – they are the communist party!
The Democrats pushing for this are liars and Communists hands down! They need to be Expelled immediately! They are not upholding the Constitution or their oath to American citizens!
The democrats continue their assault on American voters because they want to be able to continue to control the elections just like they did in the 2020 election. Their tactics are against the constitution and they are part of the New World Order who wants to destroy American so they can control the world. We have to stop this traitors in congress and then vote them all out of office.
Every detail you stated…You and I see the exact same thing!
Wake up people to the real problem.????
Stinking demoncrats stay out of Georgia and let us have fair elections. We DON’T need your help
The people of Georgia want open, honest elections. The ( 2 ) keys words here, ” open & honest ” elections has been missing in GA for many, many years now…Brian Kemp & Brad Raffensperger need to step down immediately, both of these RINO’s have lost any & all credibility long ago at this point. Both of these men are of questionable character & that is putting it mildly… They were corrupted when accepting money from both Dominion & the CCP of China which of coarse invested 400 million in Dominion last October…
The ” smoke screen ” attempts as presented by Biden now in ( 2 ) cities, Philadelphia & Atlanta criticizing the upcoming election forensic audits in both PA & GA makes it hard to fathom the level of depravity these people will go too in order to stay in power…
We already know, based on the initial update in Maricopa County, AZ that the election fraud was HUGE, i.e. 105,000 + invalid ballots with more to come…We already know with respect to Fulton County, GA alone how deep the fraud ran & listen to Raffensperger’s response!
We are experiencing the FALSE FLAGS as predicted & MSM continues to SELL the lie of the century, including NPR just yesterday morning as they reported the Republicans are stealing the Georgia elections, yes that is plural, both elections were manipulated both domestically & by foreign actors…When the TRUTH comes out & we are so close now, the s**t will hit the fan folks…
Take comfort in knowing the military white hats already had all of the evidence from the very beginning, as this is all about the optics moving forward…This has been a global sting operation from the very beginning, all the i’s have got to be dotted & the T’s crossed…
There is NO stopping this now…
God bless America…
Bill on the Hill… :~)
So the fan been on low but fixing to be high speed huh…thats gona spead a.lot crap
Excellent post Bill. Right up to the last paragraph. Then you kind of swerved a bit into the realm of wishful thinking and away from factual analysis with the idea that the military leadership is going to set this all right. Not that we all wouldn’t appreciate that, but sadly that is not going to happen. Too many of the senior military positions in our armed forces are occupied with people just like General Milley. Politicians in uniform and not necessarily concerned with upholding their oath.
Any senior military command that doesn’t see a problem with mandating all troops undergo CRT and other various socialist indoctrination programs, designed to fragment the unity of mission the military is all about, is not about to suddenly do a 180 and defend the country from enemies both foreign and domestic.