When did AMAC Action form?
- AMAC Action was initially formed in 2010 and fully developed by 2013
Why was AMAC Action created?
- AMAC Action, a 501(c)(4) nonprofit conservative advocacy organization, was created to support AMAC by advancing initiatives on Capitol Hill, in the state legislatures and at the local level through grassroots advocacy. Participation is a benefit of AMAC membership
How is AMAC Action funded?
- AMAC Action is funded through private donations from AMAC members and conservative Americans as well as support from AMAC Inc.
How has AMAC been active?
- Researching and identifying legislation that AMAC should support or oppose on behalf of our membership
- Promoting and assisting in the development of common-sense legislation consistent with conservative principles to respond to the challenges facing our membership and our Nation
- Meeting with and developing relationships with Members of Congress, State Legislators, and other elected officials through the grassroots efforts of our Advocates (Delegates, Chapter Leaders, and Chapter Members) and our Government Relations Team in Washington, DC
- Holding Meet & Greet events throughout the country connecting AMAC members with their elected representatives to discuss issues and ask questions as constituents
- Attending events, expos, symposiums, etc. to network with like-minded individuals and organizations to expand AMAC Action’s reach and grow our national influence
Click here to see how Amac Action is Advocating for you
How do I become a Chapter Member, Chapter Leader or Delegate?
- Participation in AMAC Action Advocacy is a benefit of AMAC membership. You can apply to become part of our volunteer advocacy family Click here to Get Involved
How can I make a contribution to AMAC Action?
- Please go to amacaction.org and click the Donate button or you can call us at 855-809-6976
What services does AMAC Action provide now?
- We have a full-time presence in Washington, D.C. advocating for AMAC members on Capitol Hill working with members of the House of Representative and the Senate
- Working at the state level with State Legislators, Governors, Secretaries of State and Attorneys General on policy legislation
- We have a strong grassroots organization where our volunteers around the country work directly with local, state, and federal elected officials to promote conservative solutions to our nation’s challenges
What are the current and long-term goals of AMAC Action?
- Preserving and modernizing Social Security to ensure solvency for future generations without raising taxes
- Increasing access to quality medical care for the poor by enabling “choice” physician relationships as an alternative to institutional care and emergency room visits, and saving billions of dollars
- Removing government intrusion from the delivery of healthcare
- Reducing healthcare costs, including prescription drugs
- Fight for election reform to guard the integrity of our elections and our precious right to vote
- Protecting our rights guaranteed by the Constitution’s Bill of Rights including our sacred freedoms of religion, speech, assembly, and the right to bear arms
- Reducing the national debt through a common-sense holistic approach
- Reduce egregious taxes, intrusive regulations, and protect free enterprise in America
- Advocating for the well-being of veterans
- Protecting the sanctity of life
- Supporting the legal immigration process and protecting our borders
- Supporting rule of law and our law enforcement officers
- Protecting elders from neglect, fraud, and abuse
- Preventing (CRT) Critical Race Theory and similar radical ideology from being taught in K-12 schools, higher education, and in our military
- Reforming Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to prevent censorship by Big Tech