VSP Individual Vision Plans
Get more for your money with a full-service vision insurance plan.
VSP® Individual Vision Plans give you access to the services and products you need to care for your eyes.1 Enjoy full-service vision coverage and access to the personalized care you deserve, all at low out-of-pocket costs, when you choose a vision plan from VSP.
Complement your Medicare with a vision plan.
Did you know in many cases Medicare plans, like Original Medicare, don’t provide routine vision coverage? If you have a Medicare plan that doesn’t cover your vision needs, you can supplement it with a VSP Individual Vision Plan.1There’s no waiting period and you can use your vision benefits as soon as the next business day.
See why 1 in 4 Americans have VSP:
- Comprehensive eye exams from a trusted VSP network doctor.
- Affordable coverage you can purchase on your own, with typical savings of more than $3002.
- Use your benefits however you like, with access to 36,000 VSP in-network doctors—the largest in the nation—as well as 700 Visionworks® retail locations. Members can also shop online at Eyeconic®, with virtual try-on and free shipping and returns.
- A generous frame allowance, with savings on lens enhancements like progressives, scratch-resistance, and more.
VSP Members get exclusive offers from VSP and
leading industry brands.
- Save up to 60% on a pair of digital hearing aids through TruHearing®.3
- Save up to 25% on lens enhancements, like anti-glare, progressives, and light reactive lenses when you purchase from a VSP network doctor.
- Featured frame brands come with a one-year, worry-free warranty
when purchased at a Premier Program location.
- Save on glasses, contact lens discounts, and LASIK.
- VSP members receive greater value with an extra $40 to spend on select frames from popular and well-known frame brands4.
1. Check your Medicare Plan to see if your vision care needs are covered. And/or if a VSP Individual Vision Plan is right for you. VSP Vision Care does not coordinate benefits with Medicare.
2. Savings are based on national averages on comprehensive eye exams and most commonly purchased frame brands and may vary by VSP plan and purchase selection, average savings determined after benefits are applied.
3. VSP is providing information to its members but does not offer or provide any discount hearing program. VSP makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services offered by TruHearing, a third-party vendor. TruHearing is not insurance and not subject to state insurance regulations. For additional information please visit https://www.vsp.com/offers/special-offers/hearing-aids/truhearing. For questions, contact TruHearing directly. Not available directly from VSP in the states of Washington and California.
4. Available only to VSP members with applicable plans. Offers are only available through VSP network doctors and in-network locations. Promotions are subject to change and/or cancellation by VSP.