- Since the nationwide peak on July 24th, we have seen a 38% decline in the 7-day average of new cases.
- Coronavirus hospitalizations have declined to 9% of inpatient admissions, down from its peak of 24% of admissions.
- So far, more than 10,000 testing instruments and nearly 3 million tests have been shipped to nursing homes, with more on the way this week.
- The United States has conducted more than 84 million tests.
- Patients continue to see declining testing turnaround times. Over the last week, 90% of tests were completed within 3 days and 95% were completed within 5 days.
- President Trump has rapidly built the world’s leading testing system – with daily testing increasing by 32,000% since March 12th.
- Operation Warp Speed is working to achieve 300 million doses of safe and effective vaccines, with initial doses available by the first of next year.
- The United States is leading the way on innovative therapeutics – with 270 clinical trials underway for potential coronavirus drugs.
- Last week, the Administration announced an Emergency Use Authorization for convalescent plasma therapies.
If You Enjoy Articles Like This - Subscribe to the AMAC Daily Newsletter
Sign Up Today
and Download the AMAC News App
If You Enjoy Articles Like This - Subscribe to the AMAC Daily Newsletter!