RV Insurance Program
The AMAC RV Insurance Program is an exclusive program for AMAC RV owners powered by one of America’s leading RV Insurance specialty carriers, National General Insurance
Backed by a company with roots going back to 1939, we provide specialized RV insurance coverages that typical auto insurance companies don’t. Customers depend on things like Full Replacement Cost Coverage and Permanent Attachments Coverage. We know that your home is your RV and we want you to feel safe no matter where the road takes you.
Not only that, but we want you to be in the driver’s seat throughout your RV journey; that’s why we’ve created this resource center to serve your RV interests and needs.
AMAC RV Insurance powered by National General Insurance– Features and Benefits
AMAC RV Insurance offers a comprehensive range of RV insurance that provides value-added features and benefits like:
- Full-Timer Coverage – Provides the right combination of coverages for those who live in their RV’s full-time.
- Optional Full Replacement Cost Coverage – Furnishes a comparable new RV if yours is totaled or stolen. This protects you from depreciation and could save you thousands!
- Personal Belongings Coverage – Pays for full replacement cost up to $3,000 at no additional charge. You can even add more coverage if you need it!
- An Emergency Expense Allowance – Covers the cost of hotels and transportation due to a covered claim.
- Vacation Liability – Takes care of expenses for property damages or bodily injury if someone is injured in or around your parked RV.
- Mexico Insurance – If the unexpected happens when you’re in Mexico, don’t worry. National General Insurance makes sure your coverage doesn’t stop at the border.
- Diminishing Deductible – Earn as much as 100% off your deductible for every year you remain claim-free on 6 and 12 month policies!
- Hitch Coverage – Your entire hitch assembly is covered at replacement cost, including the part that attaches to your truck or tow vehicle. Note: The tow vehicle does not have to be insured with AMAC RV Insurance in order for the hitch assembly to be covered.
- Storage Option – Save money by suspending the coverage you don’t need during the months when your RV is parked. And you’ll still be fully protected against threats like fire, storms, wind, and theft. Suspending your policy could save you up to $400!
AMAC RV Insurance is powered by National General Insurance, a multi-carrier agency that can bring you the best rates from the best carriers on the market. Switch today and we’ll even help you get a refund of any unused portion of your premium from your current insurance carrier.