Mainstream media sources continue to cast our president in a bad light, but the evidence of his success speaks for itself. This article is Part 1 of a three-part series outlining President Trump’s outstanding accomplishments since taking office.
- Passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, the first major tax reform signed in 30 years
- Since passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, over 500 American companies have announced wage increases and bonuses
- 2018 first quarter GDP grew 2.3 percent
- The African American unemployment rate has reached its lowest ever recorded
- Over 300,000 manufacturing jobs have been created
- The number of Americans receiving food stamps has fallen by 2.6 million
- According to the National Federation of Independent Business, small business optimism has sustained record-high levels under President Trump
- President Trump is advancing reciprocal trade deals that protect American workers while ending destructive trade policies, including the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- The Trump administration is working to defend American intellectual property from China’s unfair trade practices
- Trump revamped an American free trade agreement with South Korea, reducing the US-South Korea trade deficit and allowing American products to gain improved access to Korean markets
- The Trump administration is making an ongoing effort to reverse Obama-era policies that harmed the American energy sector and restricted our ability to sell to other nations
- President Trump signed an Executive Order to expand offshore oil and gas drilling
- Trump’s approval of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines supported approximately 42,000 indirect jobs, along with an estimated $2 billion in wages
- The EPA has been directed to rescind Obama’s Clean Power Plan, which would eliminate billions of dollars in compliance costs
- Trump is promoting American energy dominance, helping boost the economy
- Under the Trump administration, the EPA has relaunched the Smart Sectors program, which partners with the private sector to develop non-regulatory solutions to environmental problems
- Trump is draining the swamp and promoting government transparency by calling for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch
- Trump signed an Executive Order placing a lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries
- Trump created a new White House V.A. Hotline, fully staffed and 24-hour operational
- In June, President Trump signed the VA Mission Act, a major reform of the department which expands veterans’ access to private health care
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the unemployment rate of American veterans has dropped, mirroring the country’s overall decreasing unemployment rate under the Trump Administration
Public Health and Health Care
- President Trump repealed Obamacare’s individual mandate
- Under the Trump administration, the Department of Treasury has allowed Short Term Limited Duration plans to be extended up to 12 months
- This summer, the president unveiled the American Patients First plan, created to lower prescription drug prices and out-of-pocket health care costs
- The Trump administration is working with the Department of Health and Human Services to create a comprehensive strategy to combat the opioid crisis
- The president signed a new opioid law this week aimed at stopping the flow of illegal fentanyl into the United States
Law and Order
- President Trump is working with the Department of Justice to curb organized crime, cracking down especially hard on gang activity
- The President and his Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, have taken comprehensive action to move towards dismantling MS-13
- The President signed an Executive Order restoring local law enforcement’s access to surplus equipment from the Department of Defense
- Trump is reshaping American courts, successfully appointing two Supreme Court Justices and appointing four times as many federal appeals judges as Obama in his first year in office
- The Trump Administration is cracking down illegal immigration, calling for the construction of a wall along our country’s Southern border and the deportation of illegal border crossers
- Morale at the Department of Homeland security has skyrocketed under Trump, as employees no longer feel vilified for doing their jobs
- ICE arrests and removals have increased under the Trump administration, with a focus on deporting individuals with criminal backgrounds
- Trump has increased ICE funding by more than 10%
- The President pulled the United States out of the United Nations’ Global Compact on Migration, a globalist policy that would threaten American sovereignty
Protecting the Unborn
- In January 2018, the Trump administration rescinded an Obama-era bill preventing states from defunding abortion provider Planned Parenthood of Medicaid dollars
- President Trump reinstated the Mexico City Policy, ensuring American tax dollars are protecting from funding the abortion industry in other nations
- The President kept his promise to appoint pro-life judges to the Supreme Court, appointing Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh
Want to know something ? I don’t watch the news anymore , I don’t watch football anymore . And I certainly feel better . Amen .
I am a true Patriot and am very satisfied with President Trump and Love our Country and am devastated to see how the Demoncrats are tearing our Country apart. They cheat, lie, threaten Trump and family and members of the Republican party and go after them in public. So sad what Soros is funding and the media that has turned into the horrible people full of hate. Praying for our Country and leaders to make peace. God bless America and looking For Jesus any day. Get ready he is coming.
Great list! Thank you!
We need to help President Trump restore this nation. We need to vote out all democrats. MAGA! Vote!
Why haven’t we heard about any of this from the mainstream! It’s NOT right! Do you think that mainstream media is bias? We need to continue to pray for him and our country daily.
Let’s give him the support he needs in the senate and house next Tuesday, get out and vote!
Let’s give him the support he needs in the senate and house next Tuesday Nov. 6th. Get out and vote!
Though I may not always agree with every word that comes out of his mouth (or his method of communicating), I CERTAINLY DO AGREE with his integrity and aim, which is to make America Great Again!! I fully support Donald Trump and his agenda and will support him myself and will continue to encourage others to do the same.
LOL! That’s what my wife said just this morning. When it looked like it was coming down to him or hilary, I thought, “oh, dear God!!!”
Add one more benefit: I feel a helluva lot prouder to be an American than I did with eight years of Obozo.
We don’t need to namecall
I think Trump is following up on all of his campaign promises, and I think that the blue wave in midterms is defeated, and that Trump is a shu-in in 2020. I know for a fact that I will vote for him. I am over 65, so I vote by absentee ballot, and have already voted a straight Republican ticket for the midterms. I don’t have a lot of money (my only income is SS, so I can’t donate any money), but I will always vote Republican, until I die, but I can’t guarantee how I will vote after I am dead, I guess that depends on whether a Liberal gets hold of my death certificate, but hopefully they won’t, I’m donating my body to science, so they definitely will not get my name off of my tombstone.
Great comment, Tom. I am right there with you… Even down to the body donation. I am still voting in person on election day and will until it’s impossible. We definitely need for everyone who believes in the unique-in-human-history founding principles as expressed in our Constitution to step up and be heard! I keep this Constitutional Republic known as the United States in my prayers every day. :-)
I thoroughly agree with you. I, for one, am getting a little tired of hearing the equation of $ collected for candidates and PACs with winning the various elections. The Dems could collect and waste $100B from George Soros, Tim Gill, Michael Bloomberg, Jeff Bezos, Jeff Zuckerberg, and Tom Steyer (among others) and have attack ads going 24/7 from July 1 on, and it still wouldn’t change my voting for my values. While I do donate some money carefully to critical elections, I’m a little tired of all the constant email about how they will lose “unless we chip-in.” Anyone else feel the same way?
President Trump has proven himself as a man of his word. I’m sure his parents would be very proud of him today. If we could all be like him, the world would be a wonderful place.
Well said Dana. President Donald Trump has been the most effective president in my lifetime. He works hard everyday to fulfill his campaign pledges to the American people.
One can only imagine what President Trump would have accomplished IF he had half the subterfuge and obstructionism to his governance of ‘We The People.’ Thank God for PDT’s perseverance and patriotic fervor, for that which is good and right for the majority of US citizens! We appreciate you, President Trump!
We have in our County of Albemarle/City of Charlottesville Jail Committee, those hat don’t want illegals reported to ICE. I attended a meeting and it was left that they would meet to decide not to notify ICE if illegals are incarcerated for driving without a license or not continuing Child Support. I think laws need to be in place that ICE is notified of Illegals regardless!
I TOTALY agree.
There ARE some people who learned from previous mass invasions of UNwanted migrants. They are called Hungarians. Viktor Orban, prime minister of Hungary since 2010, is fighting to keep the Muslims out of Hungary. (Full disclosure: my mother-in-law is half Hungarian and spent her younger years in a small town outside Budapest after being born in Manhattan to American parents. She lived with her grandmother for years.) The Hungarian people well remember the horror of living under occupation of the Muslims from 1541-1699, which spanned over 150 years. There are classic battles and memorial sites to mark their resistance.
Even more recently, the Russians took over their country from 1956 – 1989 killing 2,500 resisters on November 4, 1956, while the Americans stood by and did nothing! There is a reason for borders around a country, and a need for a prepared militia. Prime Minister Orban is fighting to keep this radical influx from happening in present-day Hungary with forced migration of Middle Eastern peoples promoted by the EU Community. (Bridge at Andau by Michener describes this in novel form.)
When one stands up to do what is RIGHT, there will always be detractors and incredible pressures brought to bear. Orban is undeterred. “United we stand, and divided we fall” is in effect for the majority of citizens. It is the absolute truth no matter one’s homeland!
Praying for President Donald Trump’s peaceful and FIRM stand on the border this coming November. The Wall is long overdue!! Violence must be avoided IF at all possible.
Why do we not hear about Amac?!? I get AARP mail EVERY DAY ?
I contacted AARP and told them to take me off their mailing list. I also told them why. I’ve not heard from them since.
When I get mail from sources I won’t deal with, I return their postage-paid reply postcards with nothing checked off, or I’ll write why I would never consider doing business with them. Doesn’t cost me anything but a few seconds of time.
Fast & effective, Kim. Brilliant! I’ll give it a try.
You just answered your own question.
Dave, your comment is not clear. First, Jo asked a rhetorical question then Sue and Kim made comments that were related to Jo’s question/comment but did not attempt to answer any question. So, who is “you” and what question did “you” answer? :-)
Because AARP is in desperation mode (just like every LEFTIST activity).
I would imagine that since they lean democratic, they get a lot of democrat dollars and can afford to fell a lot of trees to make/send mail.
They don’t lean democratic they ARE ‘demoncratic!’ Isn’t it perfect they waste dollars with destroying trees, and creating trash by pestering people?! They are a conundrum unto themselves with their EPA fanaticism and arrogant bent for knowing what’s best for everyone else.
Spare us, and spare the trees! Please! We shouldn’t be inundated with mail just because we reach a certain age. I did NOT join AMAC because of a mailer. I listened, I learned, and I joined. Thank you, AMAC!
Years ago I joined AARP to get the benefits. I received their magazine and after about two months there was an anti-Christian article in the issue. It was written by (?) can’t remember his name but he was Jackie Kennedy’s cousin and he wrote a few books. He was a homosexual and his article denounced Christians because they followed what the Bible considered homosexuality (sin). It was not a very nice article and I was offended by all of it. I wrote AARP, complained, and asked them to remove me from their membership and return the balance of my membership fee. They did. I have received invitations over the years but am not interested since I now have AMAC. Every once in awhile I will get a free copy at the gym and take it home and read it, and I do find some things interesting but not enough to spend my money and have my faith denigrated.