LOWERING MEDICARE COSTS
- The President’s actions have led to more choice, better benefits, and significant savings for American seniors.
- Average Medicare premiums have dropped by 34% since President Trump took office, with some states experiencing price reductions of over 50% or more.
- In Arizona, premiums have decreased 22% after increasing 64% under the Obama-Biden Administration.
- In Nevada, premiums have decreased 55% after increasing 47% under the Obama-Biden Administration.
- In North Carolina, premiums have decreased 44% after increasing by the same amount under the Obama-Biden Administration.
- In Ohio, premiums have decreased 39% after increasing 29% under the Obama-Biden Administration.
- Medicare prescription drug prices have declined as promised, with premiums down 12% on average.
CARING FOR OUR SENIORS
- President Trump will always fight for our nation’s seniors and is working to ensure they have the quality care they need at affordable prices.
- While Democrats want to raid Medicare for their radical socialist plans, President Trump signed an executive order to protect and improve Medicare for our nation’s seniors.
- President Trump has taken action to lower drug prices for our nation’s seniors, who have faced rising prices for years while Washington did nothing.
- The President ended “gag clauses” that prevented pharmacists from informing patients when they could pay less for drugs out of pocket instead of using insurance.
- President Trump took action to end global freeloading and lower drug prices for Medicare patients.
- President Trump is working to allow the importation of certain prescription drugs in order to save seniors money.
- Throughout the pandemic, President Trump has made protecting seniors a top priority.
- President Trump has implemented precautionary measures to protect nursing homes and provided them with critical testing supplies.
- President Trump expanded telehealth to ensure seniors could access the care they need while in the safety of their home.