August 16, 2023
Recent revelations from the House Committee on the Judiciary, the House Committee on Ways and Means, the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, and the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of Government have established without question that Joe Biden has been engaged in criminal misconduct for decades, and that he lied to the American people about his son Hunter Biden’s criminal conduct and his own culpability and involvement in the Biden crime family business. The findings also reveal ongoing unlawful actions directed by the Biden White House to suppress the free speech rights of the American people and special targeting of those who dare to espouse opinions and views the Biden White House doesn’t agree with.
The evidence continues to mount – and can no longer be ignored.
The American people demand accountability instead of the ongoing coverup by the most partisan Attorney General in history, Merrick Garland, and the hyper-partisan, leftist-dominated Department of Justice.
Joe Biden is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, warranting the opening of an impeachment inquiry, which must ultimately result in impeachment by the House and removal by the United States Senate of Joe Biden as President of the United States.
An impeachment inquiry into the following recent revelations will easily produce a Bill of Particulars for the Biden impeachment resolution. Joe Biden:
- Lied about his role with Hunter Biden’s business dealings, and clearly allowed his son and his brother to corruptly sell access to him as a high-ranking government official
- Lied about Hunter Biden’s laptop, calling it a “Russian plant” in a debate watched by 73 million people
- Directed a presidential campaign that colluded with current and former members of US intelligence agencies to interfere with the 2020 general election, and the leader of the scheme was rewarded with the position of Secretary of State of the United States
- Benefited from a web of offshore and shell company bank accounts involving multiple Biden family members
- Directed a White House that, according to a federal district judge, wrongly pressured social media platforms to suppress the free speech rights of the American people related to elections, COVID-19, and vaccines
- Directed that Department of Justice take the position in a court filing that Florida’s new law prohibiting Chinese purchase or ownership of land is a violation of the Fair Housing Act and the United States Constitution
- Appointed prosecutors who were directed to ignore Hunter Biden criminal activity and instead proposed a sweetheart plea agreement that would not be available to any other citizen, and that was so objectionable that the Judge refused to accept it. The egregious plea agreement warrants immediate investigation into the role of the Biden White House with Biden political appointees related to the development of the plea agreement.
- Directed the collapse of American sovereignty by opening the United States border, allowing more than 5 million undocumented persons to enter the United States illegally, putting American lives at risk through human trafficking, the illegal import and distribution of fentanyl and other illegal drugs, and creating chaos in cities and communities across the country, including New York City, which has recently pleaded with President Biden to stop sending illegal immigrants to the city as it can no longer accommodate the massive number of illegals swarming its city
- Directed and is presiding over illegally transporting US military personnel across state lines to encourage and perform abortions in violation of federal law
- Disregarded the rulings of the United States Supreme Court regarding his politically motivated $430 billion student loan forgiveness program and has announced yet another illegal forgiveness of student loan debt in violation of the Supreme Court’s determination that the President has no such authority to abrogate the loan contracts
- Presided over the disastrous withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan that cost the lives of 13 American soldiers and turned over $85 billion worth of US taxpayer funded military weapons and material to the Taliban, a violent extremist group
- Decimated the US military through his imposition of woke policies that have resulted in the lowest number of military recruits since the military draft ended in 1973
- Initiated and continues ties to China for his personal financial benefit that have left the United States vulnerable to Chinese infiltration and aggression, as evidenced by the “spy balloon” and attacks by China on the US dollar as the world’s economic currency
This list is far from exhaustive. In short, there has never been a more corrupt occupant of the White House than the sitting President of the United States, Joe Biden.
But rather than investigating any of these high crimes and misdemeanors, Attorney General Merrick Garland, Special Counsel Jack Smith, and the entire Department of Justice apparatus have unleashed the might and power of federal law enforcement against President Biden’s political enemies, to remove from the 2024 presidential campaign former President Donald Trump, and to protect Joe Biden from being held accountable for his crimes, while falsifying allegations against the former President who is Biden’s chief political rival for the 2024 election.
House Republicans must not allow Joe Biden and his criminal enterprise family to escape scrutiny, prosecution and punishment for actual crimes against the American people while the Biden Administration is allowed to advance politically motivated proceedings against former President Trump and other citizens who dare to oppose the Biden Administration.
The House must take steps to protect our nation from these attacks and criminal enterprises by Joe Biden, his family, and his political appointees who are, by their actions, turning the United States of America from a Constitutional Republic into a banana republic.
It is high time for Congress to pursue the high crimes that are becoming ever more apparent every day.
Reprinted with Permission from The Conservative Action Project