An Update Provided by the White House.
How to Help – If you or your organization is interested in helping the effort to combat the spread of COVID-19, FEMA has established a website (www.fema.gov/coronavirus/how-to-help) with more information. Examples for the private sector include:
- To sell medical supplies or equipment to the federal government, please email specifics to email@example.com.
- If you have medical supplies or equipment to donate, please provide us details on what you are offering.
- If you are a private company that wants to produce a product related to the COVID response – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For non-medical supplies, services or equipment, if you are interested in doing business with FEMA, visit our Industry Liaison Program.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Initiating Crucial Research to Mitigate COVID-19 (HERE)
- DHS Science and Technology Directorate is conducting ongoing research that will help scientists better understand the coronavirus that causes the disease known as COVID-19, and methods to prevent its spread. In the Trump Administration’s whole of government effort, this work is being done at the National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center laboratory in cooperation with the DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office.
Nearly 10,000 Guardsmen Called Up for COVID-19 Response (HERE)
- Nearly 10,000 National Guardsmen called up across the United States, with more expected soon, are performing a variety of missions in response to COVID-19 pandemic response efforts.