Hillary Clinton thinks it’s “time to move on” following the release of the House Select Committee’s final report on Benghazi.
There’s a little problem with that. In order for me to move on, I’m first going to need her to tell the truth.
So, some questions for you, Hillary. Answer these and maybe we can move on.
- At the deputies committee meeting on September 11th at 7pm that you attended while the attack was ongoing in Benghazi, why were the priority issues being discussed whether our Marines should wear uniforms or civilian clothes and a ridiculous YouTube video, rather than a rescue mission?
- Both President Obama and the Secretary of Defense authorized military action to do whatever needed to be done to help our people on the ground. That was authorized before the deputies meeting you attended that night. Why weren’t the President’s orders followed?
- Why did you send an email to your daughter on the night of the attack stating that the attack was Al-Qaeda-linked, then conveyed the same message to the Prime Minister of Egypt the next day (including that a video was *not* responsible and it was a planned attack), but repeated a false story to the public blaming a YouTube video for days and days after?
- You were the first choice to do those Sunday shows where Susan Rice falsely blamed a YouTube video after you were well aware (via your own words to Chelsea and the PM of Egypt) that it was a terrorist attack. Tell me, why didn’t you do those Sunday shows yourself?
- Susan Rice was never briefed by the CIA or the FBI or the Department of Defense before appearing on those Sunday shows. Instead, she was briefed by political appointees. Explain to me as a former Secretary of State how that makes sense? And why was Rice perpetuating a falsehood about a video when you already knew it was terrorism?
- The Benghazi mission made repeated requests for additional security in late 2011 and early 2012. Why were those security requests denied? Who denied them?
- According to the report, “None of the information coming directly from the agents on the ground in Benghazi during the attacks mentioned anything about a video or a protest.” So, where did that narrative come from exactly?
I’ll “move on” when I get some truth. We’ll be waiting, Mrs. Clinton.