Apply today for your AMAC Rewards Mastercard® and start earning great rewards and benefits while supporting the group that is focused on protecting your interests as an American senior.
Earn points on your purchases2
- 1 point per $1 spent everywhere
- No limit to the points you can earn.
- Points will expire on or after the 5th anniversary of when they were awarded.
Statement credit, Travel, Merchandise... The Choice is Yours!
- Cash back in the form of a statement credit2
- Travel that works for you with no blackout dates2
- Wide variety of merchandise from your favorite brands
Plus, you'll enjoy benefits like:
- No Annual Fee1
- Get 0% intro APR1 on purchases for the first 6 billing cycles. After that a variable APR between 17.24% to 21.24% based on the Prime Rate, depending on how you meet our credit criteria.
- Access to your FICO® Score for FREE
Get started with your very own AMAC Rewards Mastercard® and start putting your purchasing power to work for you!
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions, and limitations.
You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
1For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees, and other costs, please the Summary of Credit Terms. Summary of Credit Terms.
2See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Please note, new cardmembers will generally see their
FICO® Bankcard Score 8 (the version of FICO® Score we use to manage your account) within 45 days of account opening.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.