Apply today for your AMAC Rewards Mastercard® and start earning great rewards and benefits while supporting the group that is focused on protecting your interests as an American senior.
Earn rewards on your purchases2
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on travel purchases2
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on other purchases2
- 2,500 Bonus points when you make your first purchase2
- Points don't expire, with no limit to the number of points you can earn2
Statement credit, Travel, Merchandise... The Choice is Yours!
- Cash back options2
- Travel that works for you with no blackout dates2
- Wide variety of merchandise from your favorite brands2
Plus, you'll enjoy benefits like:
- No Annual Fee1
- Access to your FICO® Score for FREE
- ID Theft Protection3 including ID Theft Alerts, Emergency Wallet Replacement and Expert Resolution services.
with your very own AMAC Rewards Mastercard® and
start putting your purchasing power to work for you!
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions, and limitations.
1For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees, and other costs, please the Summary of Credit Terms.
2See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details including earnings, redemption, expiration, or forfeiture.
3Complete program details including resrictions, limitations, and exclusions, will be provided when you become a cardmember.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Please note, new cardmembers will generally see their FICO® Bankcard Score 9 (the version of FICO® Score we use to manage your account) within 45 days of account opening.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Copyright 2018 First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha. All rights reserved.