Apply today for your AMAC Rewards MasterCard® and start earning great rewards and benefits while supporting the group that is focused on protecting your interests as an American senior.
Cash, Travel, Merchandise...
The Choice is Yours!
- Cash back in the form of a statement credit2
- Travel that works for you with no blackout dates2
- Wide variety of merchandise from your favorite brands2
- 1 point per $1 spent everywhere with no limits to the amount of points you earn2. Points will expire on or after the 5th anniversary of when they were awarded.
Plus, you’ll enjoy benefits like:
- No Annual Fee1
- Get 0% intro APR1 on purchases for 6 billing cycles. After that a variable APR between 16.49% to 20.49% based on the Prime Rate, depending on how you meet our credit criteria.
- No point cap on your rewards
- Free online access to your FICO® 8 Bankcard Score3
This is a credit card advertisement
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
Get started with your very own AMAC Rewards MasterCard® and start putting your purchasing power to work for you!
Please note you must pay your entire statement balance (including introductory or special offer balances) in full by the payment due date to avoid losing the grace period (being assessed interest at the disclosed APR) on new purchases.”
1 For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, please see the Summary of Credit Terms.
2 See Rewards Terms and Conditions for details.
3 FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Please note that new cardholders will generally see their FICO® Score about 2 to 3 months after account opening.
This card is issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.