On April 20th – Texas 22 Delegate Tom Ortowski and Chapter Leader Pete Cole joined Regional Reps Bill Carson and Harlon Bounds on a visit to Congressman Troy Nehls office.
Texas Election Integrity Protection Act – We asked AMAC Members in Texas to contact a select group of Republican legislators in the Texas House of Representatives who have not yet co-authored House Bill 6, the Election Integrity Protection Act, to tell them that their immediate endorsement is needed.
- Ensures the right of poll watchers to observe the conduct of an election and report any potential irregularities or violations to election officers.
- Strengthens prohibitions against vote harvesting and enhances criminal penalties for paid vote harvesting.
- Provides criminal penalties for voting in a Texas election and another state’s election if they are held on the same day.
- Prohibits public officials from distributing a mail-in ballot application to a person who did not request it or pre-filling information on a mail-in ballot application.
- Requires expedited reporting of deaths to the voter registrar.
South Carolina Article V – Senate Concurrent Resolution 141 – We asked AMAC members in South Carolina to raise their voices and contact the South Carolina Senate members. When passed by both the state’s Senate and the House, it will become the application for South Carolina, under Article V of the U.S. Constitution, to join with other states in a convention of states to amend the Constitution to impose fiscal restraints and accountability upon the federal government’s longstanding pattern of runaway spending and bloating national debt – to balance the budget. This is a critically needed constitutional amendment that will impose a “constitutional box” on Congressional and Executive Branch spending.
We hope you've enjoyed this article. While you're here, we have a small favor to ask...
As we prepare for what promises to be a pivotal year for America, we're asking you to consider a gift to help fund our journalism and advocacy.
The need for fact-based reporting that offers real solutions and stops the spread of misinformation has never been greater. Now more than ever, journalism and our first amendment rights are under fire. That's why AMAC is passionately working to increase the number of real news articles we deliver WEEKLY, while continuing to strengthen our presence on Capitol Hill.
AMAC Action, a 501 (C)(4), advocates to protect American values, free speech, the exercise of religion, equality of opportunity, sanctity of life, the rule of law, and love of family.
Thank you for putting your faith in AMAC!Donate Now