On January 18-20, 2015, AMAC is hosting its inaugural Delegate Conference at the majestic Waterfront Inn, the Villages, Florida. The event will include a series of educational seminars, training sessions, and networking forums to better equip our Delegates to serve in their Congressional districts. In addition to these events, Delegates will have opportunities to interact with fellow Delegates from across the country and enjoy a visit to Grand Oaks Resort & Museum. This elite destination is nestled amid the stately oaks and rolling hills of horse country and will feature a Bar-B-Que luncheon, carriage museum tour and authentic horse-drawn carriage ride.
- “Issues of Interest”: A thorough overview of the political issues that will likely be addressed in the 114th Congress.
- “Saving Social Security”: An in-depth review of AMAC’s Social Security Guarantee and how to present it to lawmakers.
- “Influencing Elected Leaders”: AMAC asks Delegates to discuss what approaches have been most effective in establishing lasting relationships with Members of Congress.
- “A Look into the Reagan White House”: Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and principal speechwriter for Ronald Reagan, Anthony R. Dolan, will share his thoughts on Reagan, conservatism, and AMAC’s grassroots movement.
- “Meet-and-Greet”: Delegates will have several opportunities to interact with other Delegates from across the country.
For more information regarding the 2015 AMAC Delegate Conference, please contact Caroline Rayburn at email@example.com.