United States Constitution, Article One, Section 7:
“All bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives”
The reason our Founding Fathers wrote that was because the House of Representatives was viewed as the House of the common people. They knew the people would be closer to their local Representative than to their Senators.
A few days ago, the House of Representatives passed a bill that approved spending for the government to continue – but cut spending for the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare).
- ObamaCare is an expansion of the government powers over the people.
- ObamaCare will result in an additional one Trillion Dollars in debt.
- The United States is 17 Trillion Dollars in debt!
- Our debt is increasing at 1.9 Billion Dollars per day.
- Social Security is paying out more than 50 Billion dollars a year than it is taking in, Medicare is deeply in the red, and Medicaid for the poor is in financial trouble.
The House bill that was sent to the Senate may be our only chance to stop the Congress and President from bankrupting America.
If the only way they will listen to the people is to shut down the Government, I say, “Shut down the Government until this funding bill is passed. Then each year, pass more bills that will protect the future of all Americans – especially the poor.”
This is AMERICA! We The People are to be listened to!
Email this to your Congressmen, to your Senators, to the White House, to all of the people in your email list, and share with your friends on social media sites.
God Bless America!