|Join / Renew Here|
|Join / Renew Here|
|Join / Renew Here|
Alternative Payment Method - You can also print and mail your membership application: Download the Application
Why Join AMAC?
AMAC offers NEW and improved benefits:
- State of the art Medicare Call Center for AMAC members!
- Discounts on Auto & Home Insurance offered by Travelers Insurance Company!
- Discount Dental Plans exclusively for AMAC members!
- Discount Vision Plans exclusively for AMAC members!
FREE Member benefits include:
- AMAC Advantage Quarterly Magazine
- Prescription Discount Card
- Weekly E-Newsletter - "AMAC Update"
- Access to Discounts including Insurance, Car Rentals & Hotels, Roadside Assistance and Dental Care
What’s the difference between AMAC and AARP?
The Constitution …
They think it’s out of date. We think it is the greatest document ever devised by man for the governance of man.
They are for more government. We think there is too much government and wasted spending.
They are scaring older people to get members. AMAC has brought to Congress a solution to keep Social Security Solvent!
They pushed for it and stand to gain millions from their insurance sales. We know it will result in rationing and are fighting to repeal it.
Our National Debt…
They are ignoring it. We are pushing to reduce spending, cut departments and getting our fiscal house in order. They are part of the Liberal Media. AMAC publishes a national magazine that prints both sides of an argument in a fair and balanced way. If you want an organization that will speak out for the values you believe in, Join AMAC today!
Special Urgent Appeal to Every American Over 50:
Join today and spread the word. Conservative Americans need to Join Forces by joining Amac. We need to neutralize the effects of liberal power brokers – like the AARP.
More and more Americans are realizing the NEED for an organization like the AARP – but one that represents the Real America and stands for traditional values, fiscal responsibility and true financial security for those who have earned it.
AMAC is now THE leading conservative alternative to the AARP, providing insurance benefits (including Medicare Supplement, Major Medical), travel discounts and A VOICE THAT TRULY SPEAKS FOR YOU. AMAC membership has recently exploded with a ground swell of grassroots support – from 30,000 members to over 900,000 members.
More and more Americans are realizing that the AARP does not represent their values – while AMAC does.
Your fellow Americans are joining AMAC because the AARP:
- Does not represent best interest.
- Misrepresents the needs and wishes of American over 50.
- Aggressively backed ObamaCare against the wishes of their members. From whom they now stand to take $1 Billion Dollars as a direct result of Medicare cuts AARP supported.
- Supports aggressive Gun Control.
- Supports federally-funded Abortion.
- Supports big government and encourages Federal spending. (They received over $100 million in grants last year.)
- They either support or are silent on many other issues that seniors oppose.
- They have very limited choices for insurance benefits. Every policy they sell furthers their agenda.
$1 Billion reward for passage of ObamaCare
Finally, we know why AARP worked so hard to get ObamaCare passed. As reported recently in the New York Times and Washington Post, a Congressional Oversight committee released the findings of a year-long investigation that revealed how AARP stands to make nearly $1 billion over the next 10 years if ObamaCare remains in effect.
Watch the video of AARP President, A. Barry Rand being questioned in Congress.
This is why we need your help. AMAC is fighting to help mature Americans, not push legislation that profits us. Join the AMAC Army. Together we can make a difference. Tell the AARP, “No More!” In what will be the MOST IMPORTANT election in our nation’s history – we need to neutralize AARP’s power. they were a powerhouse for Obama in the last election. We can’t allow that to be repeated. We need to let our elected representatives know AARP doesn’t speak for US. AMAC does.
Everything that was once good about the AARP is now
Better with Amac:
- True advocacy for seniors. We fight for better public policy that address your needs and your values.
- Active, involved membership. Grassroots efforts working for legislation to curb government spending and over taxing seniors.
- Insurance you need – Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Coverage, Major Medical, Long-term Care, Home, Auto and more.
- Travel and other discounts on products important to mature Americans.
Plus, we fight against:
- Out of control spending in Washington, DC.
- Record debt we are leaving our kids and grandkids.
- Government policies that are killing jobs instead of creating them.
- Liberal agendas that weaken our economic and military strength and limit our freedoms.
If you are over 50, please join us NOW.
AMAC Demands an End to the Social Security Double-Tax
AMAC – Over 900,000 Strong – is pressuring Congress to draft legislation ending the tax on your Social Security checks. This money is yours. You earned it. You need it. The government has no right to it.
If you are senior collecting social security, and your combined income is more than $33,000 ($25,000 single) you are paying a tax on your Social Security income* – A Tax that you ALREADY paid.
You were taxed when your money went in – and now you are being taxed AGAIN when YOUR money is returned to you.
That doesn’t make any sense. AMAC is telling key House Representatives that it is just plain wrong. And, that they MUST draft legislation to correct it.
Join Amac. We will add you to our growing army supporting this legislation. With your help we will get new laws enacted. Better Laws. Better for You. Better for America.
Join now. Stay informed. Get the AMAC Magazine. Get the AMAC benefits – save on insurance and other products vital to your quality of life. *see Social Security publication 915 to figure your combined income. We stand with all 50+ Americans who want a better America. Better for us. Better for our children. Better for our grandchildren.
$5 O’Gallon gas is coming. And AARP is silent.
Want to know more about AMAC? Get to know us and learn about what we do for our members and America. Learn More